Friday, July 28, 2006

I started a Blog which started the whole world smiling

Here I am in Grand Old London and I continue to love it! Today we went to the Tower of London which was cool. We also walked across Tower Bridge. Monday we leave for Ireland.

Anyways, for all of my fans- here is my blog and I want you to really take the title into consideration: It Never Hurts to Help!

Here are some awesome pictures now!

This is at Piccadilly Circus on our way to see The Phantom of the Opera: Jill, yours truely, Lindsey, Molly, Laura, Casey, and Shannon















Here are the two current future missionaries: Rebekah
and me and then Molly and Jill outside of Her Majesty's Theatre where we saw Phantom.



















Here is Laura and I at the Imperial War Museum sleeping in the Submarine bunks- tight fit!










All for now!

3 comments:

rach11va said...

Your shirt is so cute! I love this blog!!!!!

pramahaphil said...

London looks like it was blast. Nice blog Elizabeth.

alex and kurt said...

yay for blogs! london, how great! you look simply fabulous!